Safety is paramount in the aviation industry: Ensure that you know how to read and apply the regulations for the transport of dangerous goods by air. These regulations include legal requirements, operational restrictions, packaging instructions, marking, labeling, and documentation to ensure the safe transportation of these goods. Gain the competencies to accept, handle and process shipments containing dangerous goods according to the current edition of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) manual.
YTC Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80 % or higher on all exercises and exams.
Interpret and review the current IATA DGR manual
this course is recommended for:
· Airline cargo acceptance and cargo agency staff
· Cargo operations and ground handling staff
· Station managers responsible for the safe transport of dangerous goods
· Shippers, cargo agents, consolidators, freight forwarders
· Instructional designers and instructors of DGR
Interested in attending training courses?
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive all news of the training center