Ended course -
- 26/06/2019 ]
Airside Safety Awareness
This training Program provides awareness of the precautions to be taken whilst working at the Airside area.
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Get filmier about the airport environment, airside safety, and SMS.
- Increase awareness of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Understand Aircraft Turnaround Activities and Duties in Loading and Offloading.
- Provide common knowledge about the procedure of Aircraft Fueling
- Understand Aircraft Pushback and Airside Driving policy.
- Deliver knowledge of Airside Emergencies and Procedures to be followed. and respond to incidents and accidents
- Identify Airside Hazards
- Airport Environment Terminology and Layouts
- Safety Management Systems for the Airside Area
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Aircraft Arrival Part 1
- Aircraft Arrival Part 2
- Aircraft Fuelling
- Aircraft Off Load Part 1
- Aircraft Off Load Part 2
- Aircraft On Load
- Fire in the Airside Area
- Aircraft Pushback / Departure
- Airside Driving
- Investigate Accidents in the Airside Area
- Hazardous Substance
Upon successful completion of the exam, participants will be awarded a Certificate available to be print for your records.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice /True or False/Draw / Questions
- Number of questions: 40
- Time Allowance: 2 Hours
- Passing Grade: 70% correct answers
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended for:
- All personnel who have airside access
- All personnel involved in ramp operations
- Ground Handling staff
- Logistics & Cargo Service Providers